DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad4 Mini or iPhone? Who prefers the iPad?

At last it's clear why you appear to be a dimwit.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nice try but look how soon you forgot that YOU were the "dimwit" by trying to say I was wrong. It was YOUR mistake. LOL....now just go practice your hand launches. I can't wait. You have been quite entertaining to me! Not sure if your mental capacities have begun to falter....if so, here's a link to the iPad Mini 4 so you can refresh your memory before you try and tell smart people (just trust me, I truly am and also well paid for it) they are wrong. Good night Walt Kowalski.

iPad Mini 4: When a tinier iPad isn't always the better iPad

Last edited:
Reactions: NickB and Vlakvark
Soon as I saw your photo of that absurdly complicated rig, I had you for a poser.

So tell me Walt.....what makes it so absurdly complicated for you? Is it because it confuses you with all the moving parts? Too shiny? It seems pretty simple and effective to me....but then again, I spent 20+ years in the nuclear engineering field. Maybe you can come over for some hands-on training? Not sure what a poser is......does that mean I just sit there and hold it in my hand and take pictures? Please enlighten me oh wise one. I think the tennis balls fell off of your walker and sent you crashing into the front door of Golden Corral. Please get help Walt. I'm starting to get concerned.....or am I just "posing"? ;) It looks like you also have quite the charm with other posts here when you added a rude comment after a nice gentleman posted his video. You said "Thanks for the video, not the music!" Wow, you are a ray of sunshine. Ice Sailing noth of Berlin. First Edit with Mavic.

I apologize OP.....I'm truly done with Walt. His curmudgeon old ways hinder his ability to even squeak out an apology for his inconsiderate and incorrect remarks. It must be sad to have to search internet forums to try and find things he thinks are wrong and then pounce on them with his frail ego....hoping for that glimmer of "Ha, I told you so". Sorry Walt, you were wrong. Have a nice day. You made me laugh quite a bit tonight!

OP....definitely get the iPad Mini 4......much easier to use than the iphone. I've tried both.

Last edited:
Personally I think bigger is better for two reasons first if you're gone to be doing photos or videos the larger screen gives you that much better view into the world around you. Second if you want the brightest screen the iPadPro 9.7 has the brights display in the entire line up at 500 nits.

As fast as use the Cadillac for holders is the MavMount and it's built light weight but like a tank bing made out of aluminum. Anyway here's a review I did a few weeks back.

Good luck!

Good review, but please use a tripod for your camera. Watching the video made me nauseous.

A poser is a show-off, add gasbag to that as well. I'm not interviewing for swabbies, btw. Does that get your boots licked, usually?

I have one of the BIG iPads, and bigger is better, when it comes to seeing the screen. Isn't it ideal to be able to put it in the controller, though?

Believe it or not the big iPad will fit in portrait on the current controller BUT DJ I Go 4 only operates in landscape mode. Not a problem for me however I just had to learn how to use the controller sideways on. I don't need the telemetric Data provided by the controller as it is on the app and I love having all that real estate. So you don't need to waste your money on a special holder - just learn to operate your controller sideways. - THINK OUT OF THE BOX

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman