DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone6s plus go4app crashing constantly after 11 months no issues

RallySoob

Reactions
After the go4app ios update from 3 days ago my iphone 6s plus will no longer run the app without crashing. Every single time and anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 mins after opening it just closes. Even in flight! I am able to re-open and it brings me back to where i was while trying to open gps map each time.

Any1 else experiencing this? Wondering if i have to reinstall the app in order to reinstall that update. I do remember the update taking unusually ling time to download installl

Yep i had to reinstall... now its all good. I had a corrupted firmware download i assume.

I believe it is because i used a different update button than i have always used... i suggest using the update icon in blue on the go4app opening screen (after auto login. ) if your download takes an 85% battery life instead 85 seconds u kno u got a problem like mine... peace

Also, make sure you're running iOS 11.2 on your iPhone.

Reactions: Zyskman78
Today I had two problems:
1) The DJI GO 4 (latest version) crashed every 30 seconds on iPhone 6s.
2) The right control wheel on the controller stopped functioning.

To fix these problems I upgraded to iOS 11.2 - this stopped DJI GO 4 from crashing.
I uninstalled DJI GO 4 and reinstalled and that fixed the right control wheel problem.

YMMV but figured I'd share.

Interesting... i am running 11.1.2 as per my ‘about’ screen info.

So i spoke too soon. It is crashing again today. It seemed to work great after the re-install but the next time i used the app just to watch the video i recorded, it crashed.

Do you guys mean ios version 11.1.2 when u say 11.2? Cuz i am running the latest ios version u can download. Is that the one i should be using?

Oh wait.. sumhow my auto update was turned off i dont get how that happened but i need to update to ios 11.2 ... wow

Thanks for info people.

Like others I had same experience. The app was constantly crashing until I upgraded my iPhone 6S plus to iOS 11.2.

While I haven’t flown for long since the upgrade, the stability was noticeable while I flew Mavic few times yesterday, all in all for 15 mins probably without app-crash.

For me, iOS 11.2 with DJI GO 4 (ver. 4.1.18) is stable after app delete and reinstall. Flew 3 batteries yesterday and short video test today at night with new strobes.

Blue skies.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki