DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Mavic Air camera as bad as Mavic Pro?

Pretty much on point. I can say that the mavic air produces better footage then my mavic pro.... I hate the whole noise thing with my mavic Pro and +1 still is weird like overcompensates.... also that guy is a dummy the mavic pro is 2.2 and the air is 2.8 of course the pro will do a little better in low light! And who does a review in low light
Looking at the video, I agree with the color tone. And the Mavic Pro produces (on the left hand side) a quite blurry video.
Nevertheless with my Mavic Pro I never ever had such a bad video quality, especially with blurry parts. This reminds me of my old Parrot Bebob2, which always produced blurry footage in the distance, and the reason why I switched to the Mavic.

But maybe I am just lucky with my Pro - or the fact that I stopped firmware updates since .900??? If the mavic air will produces the quality like in this video I would reconsider buying one, as the quality is "on par" with my Pro. As I said: from all my videos I did since last summer, I never experienced such bad video quality, and the blurry part on the left hand side makes me think that something is wrong with the Mavic Pro in that video??

MP in Mike4884´s video is definitely malfunctioning. I had identical problems when getting it a year ago and my MP got exchanged immediately.

Not my video just found it.....so what now the excuse is the guys mp was malfunctioning....lolz u dont think the guy would notice this? Especially a guy that does really nice photography?

No idea where are you heading with this, just saying since I had exactly such MP, returned it for blurry edges (a some 14 months ago it was very common problem) and got new one without any problems - DJI just new about it well ahead of me.

No idea where are you heading with this, just saying since I had exactly such MP, returned it for blurry edges (a some 14 months ago it was very common problem) and got new one without any problems - DJI just new about it well ahead of me.
It's very evident where I was heading with it just like you.... I don't think that is the guy's problem in the video. Listen do you have a mavic air? If not you have no reason to be commenting on this

as for MP: with such sensor size, focal length and fixed aperture there is absolutely now way to have center sharp, edges blurred and not having malfunctioning camera
MA: very good video quality

as for MP: with such sensor size, focal length and fixed aperture there is absolutely now way to have center sharp, edges blurred and not having malfunctioning camera
MA: very good video quality
Yes, much better video then the MP and an equal photo camera, at halls the size!

I filmed this a about a week ago with the air, far from perfect but I feel like its a step up from the Mavic Pros capabilities

Great video. It is not the 1 inch sensor that makes the difference between the Air and the Pro IF it had a1 inch sensor. It is the superior image processor and 100 Mb/sec recording. For VIDEO the Air is likely as good or even better than the Phantom 4 Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh