DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IS MY MINI 2 DYING ??

360 Guy

Reactions
As posted before, my Mini 2 has lost the ability to "FIND MY DRONE", in practice.
Three weeks later (Today) I took the bird for a short flight and switched the controller to "sport" mode.
There was no indication on the screen of "S", and switching back to "N" normal mode, again , no indication.
Yet while in "sport" mode there was an increase in flight speed and also in normal setting.
While out at approx. 1300 feet and 200 foot alt. she wouldn't respond to any, and I mean ANY flight controls, and a frozen screen.

Scary to say the least and several seconds later, RTH kicked in, the numbers at the screen bottom told me she was on her way back but screen was still frozen for a couple of seconds.
Trying for several seconds I pressed RTH and the RTH was normal and she landed at home point.............jeeeeez!l

What the heck is going on with my beloved Mini?
Is she dying before my eyes while in flight?
I'm almost scared to take her out any distance for fear of loosing the bird.

Anyone else experiencing these flight malfunctions?
Need input gent, please, to correct these problems.

TIA,

Your drone is probably fine.
You would need to post flight data to answer your questions.

As posted before, my Mini 2 has lost the ability to "FIND MY DRONE", in practice.
Three weeks later (Today) I took the bird for a short flight and switched the controller to "sport" mode.
There was no indication on the screen of "S", and switching back to "N" normal mode, again , no indication.
Yet while in "sport" mode there was an increase in flight speed and also in normal setting.
While out at approx. 1300 feet and 200 foot alt. she wouldn't respond to any, and I mean ANY flight controls, and a frozen screen.

Scary to say the least and several seconds later, RTH kicked in, the numbers at the screen bottom told me she was on her way back but screen was still frozen for a couple of seconds.
Trying for several seconds I pressed RTH and the RTH was normal and she landed at home point.............jeeeeez!l

What the heck is going on with my beloved Mini?
Is she dying before my eyes while in flight?
I'm almost scared to take her out any distance for fear of loosing the bird.

Anyone else experiencing these flight malfunctions?
Need input gent, please, to correct these problems.

TIA,
Do post your flight data. It can be resolved. Get peace of mind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne