DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just got back from Europe...

I am heading to Northern England, the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland in October. Really looking forward to getting some great footage. I have researched all of the rules and downloaded the appropriate apps to ensure I comply with the UK regulations. Looks like it is very similar to what we have here in the States. Living in southeast Alabama does not provide for the best videography. It is like flying over a pool table. Flat and green. I have been practicing techniques for getting great footage, now I just have to hope for good flying weather.

Me too! I'm heading to Athens for a conference June 22-24 and I intend to bring my Mavic along for when I finish up and head to some of the islands.
I was just in Athens a few weeks ago and I was able to bring along my Spark. I was able to fly it around the ruins below Acropolis but stealthily. I would've flown atop ACropolis but it was so windy that I didn't want to risk it. Also was able to fly it in Santorini although over there, they did have specific sign in Ouya that drones were prohibited. I was able to fly in Fira which didn't have any such signs

Reactions: Greenflash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar