DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just some recommendations if you're returning your Mavic to DJI NL

I had my P3A goto NL over Xmas.

UPS picked it up and I had it back in 2 weeks (this was over the holiday period). UPS returned it.

Very happy with the speed and quality of repair.

Reactions: Matisse13
How do you pack your Mavic ? My first thought is to use original box, but then I'm wondering , will they return the box back ? (I would like to keep it) I'm considering to send it back for gimbal micro vibrations . Do they need just the Mavic with props, battery and controller or the full combo ?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

How do you pack your Mavic ? My first thought is to use original box, but then I'm wondering , will they return the box back ? (I would like to keep it) I'm considering to send it back for gimbal micro vibrations . Do they need just the Mavic with props, battery and controller or the full combo ?

Information directly from DJI (I sent my Mavic to NL yesterday):
Please include a copy of your proof of purchase and the Global Tech Form, as well as the email address you used to activate your product (if applicable). The exclusion of either may disqualify you from obtaining warranty service or delay service. Please send us a copy of your proof of purchase and keep the original proof of purchase for your records.

Do not ship swollen, punctured, or visibly damaged batteries. If you do ship batteries in this condition, we are required to recycle them and cannot ship them back to you. If your battery was damaged in a crash and you would like to be considered for warranty replacement of the battery, you will need to provide a proof of purchase, pictures of the damage, and serial number(s) for each battery affected in the package you ship to us.

Please do not include any product accessories, such as batteries, propellers, chargers, tuning stands, micro SD cards, cables, and etc. unless explicitly instructed by DJI support staff to do so. If you choose to send in any of these items, you acknowledge that DJI is not liable for any of these products.

Please ship back your aircraft body, gimbal and remote controller, so we can perform adequate flight testing for your product and guarantee that everything works perfectly before we it ship back. If the defective unit is your battery, then term 6 is not applicable.

Please do not include any non-DJI equipment, such as aircraft third-party accessories, third-party cases, SD cards, or third-party transmitters. If you choose to send in any of these items, you acknowledge that DJI is not liable for any of these products and that we are unable to test your DJI products with any third-party equipment.

Pack your equipment safely. Include additional protection such as bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Keep in mind that any product shipped merely in its on-shelf packaging (i.e. the white Phantom box) is not acceptable and will automatically qualify it for invoiced repair. You can always place the product box or case in a cardboard box or the original backpack or case for your DJI product.

Please sync your flight records (for crash cases) by pressing the aircraft icon in the left top corner of your DJI Go app first, then pressing the cloud icon in the top right corner, and tell us the DJI account you used when the accident happened the form linked above.

I used the original box and they returned that to me.
I did wrap that in bubble wrap and sealed very well.

I did not send anything other than what was to be repaired (no battery, props etc etc)

Guys received my mavic back on 27 faulty and still no update;( reading between the lines with customer care sounds like they may be out of stock again.

Guys just update in returned faulty mavic to the Netherlands THEYRE OUT OF STOCK so what should have shipped out in 5 days that they received on 27 Feb still no update. Mavic was originally ordered on 27 January but landed faulty sensors not working.

I have a very positive experience with this EU repair center.

I started with a chat regarding 2 of my 3 batteries that were showing a crack and bumps in the case, right in between the start button and the two release buttons on the sides. I told them I saw many issues like this on the forums and didn't want to take batteries in that condition on a plane to Portugal later this year. The batteries were otherwise fine, not even a unbalanced cell. The friendly girl on the other side advised me to send a mail to the repair center and so I did. They returned me an UPS shipping label to return the batteries to the repair center and a few days later I received a mail with a proforma invoice and this text: "After testing and diagnosing your product, DJI will provide you with the free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days, then the product will be sent back to you." In all it will have taken 7 business days to replace the batteries.

So from me DJI's EU repair center is getting a thumbs up!

Reactions: Wacker2611
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard