DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Mavic Batches & updated bug fixes

RallySoob

Reactions
Is there any evidence that DJi is addressing well known bug issues before releasing the latest manufactured batches?

Or are they handling it all on the back end through returns & negative feedback

Does anyone know how many have been produced or any mfg , sales , returns etc numbers at all?

DJI wouldn't publish order eta's .....

Do you really think they are going publsh that ??

:)

Reactions: dragoon218
No i dont think it would be easy to find at all hence why im asking the community... just trying to see if someone out there has some info you cant read in a news letter ya know. Its possible

I would like to know, have they ever had phantom numbers go public?

I know that 75% of all FAA drone registrations are DJi branded drones

No i dont think it would be easy to find at all hence why im asking the community... just trying to see if someone out there has some info you cant read in a news letter ya know. Its possible

I would like to know, have they ever had phantom numbers go public?

I know that 75% of all FAA drone registrations are DJi branded drones
How can 75% of all drone registrations be DJI branded? When I registered I did not have to provide any details about the actual drones that I will fly. The registration is for the pilot and not the drone.

Reactions: jerryflah
Hmm well its advertised as so in articles I have read when I was looking at dji related stock to invest in. Amberella was the company I was researching when i came accross that stat. I guess i should know better than to take an article statistic as fact but it seemed so feasible... phantoms everywhere. I can find the article but anyway im sure dji accounts for a majority of drones registered with faa.

Ive not had to register a drone yet as mine is on its way to me now so i just assumed the registration included such data.. i mean how could it not? You really do not have to register your drone's model info at all when doing the req'd register online??

How can 75% of all drone registrations be DJI branded? When I registered I did not have to provide any details about the actual drones that I will fly. The registration is for the pilot and not the drone.

d799ac45824269abbd802e73a8212973.jpg

Reference: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...invest-in-drone-technology.html?client=safari

Are you sure drone registration is as you say? I'll know on Thursday myself... either way don't sweat it, i get ahead myself sometimes too it happens

d799ac45824269abbd802e73a8212973.jpg

Reference: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...invest-in-drone-technology.html?client=safari

Are you sure drone registration is as you say? I'll know on Thursday myself... either way don't sweat it, i get ahead myself sometimes too it happens
Yeah, not necessarily trying to call you out or anything. I was just curious on the source of that data as I have had my FAA registration since the day they started requiring them and I have never had to provide info about any of the 5 drones that I own (Yuneec, DJI, and a couple of cheaper ones bought for practice).

Anyway, if ur curious about buying stock in the drone industry ambarella is a great start. also scope out the private penal system, its only going to get bigger its inevitable... stock went up 750% in the last 4-5 years just sayn. [emoji1365]

Yeah, not necessarily trying to call you out or anything. I was just curious on the source of that data as I have had my FAA registration since the day they started requiring them and I have never had to provide info about any of the 5 drones that I own (Yuneec, DJI, and a couple of cheaper ones bought for practice).

dont sweat it your not the first to try . and fail ;) jk im jus a smartazz . Always respect respectful peeps

I guess ill find out what a drone registration entails soon. Like i said I should know better than to except an article as fact to begin with but now im extra curious

Funny how the article does not state it's sources and only has the following disclaimer at thinned of the article...

"This article is commentary by an independent contributor."

I am guessing they are basing this number off of the sales numbers and not actual registration numbers....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998