DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Front lights

G284L

Reactions
Do the front LED lights on the Mavic Pro go out while recording ? Is there a way to keep them on or does it interfere with the recordings ?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

They're normally on, but there's setting in the app to turn them off when recording if that's what you want.

Thankx I did find two places that address the LEDs one in the set up and one in the camera setting the one I don't understand auto turn off, how does that work ?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: west4428
Auto turn of must be as soon as you start recording they turn off. I have them that way. And c2 as a switch also.

Reactions: Dmbrody
had the same issue - no front LEDs even when not recording, thanks for the info!!

Apparently DJI felt the front LED lights were not an important safety issue. The ability to turn the lights off, that may or may not interfere with still photos was more important. As most pilots, we start the video mode upon takeoff making the lights useless for the safety of the public, other pilots and nearby aircraft.

Apparently DJI felt the front LED lights were not an important safety issue. The ability to turn the lights off, that may or may not interfere with still photos was more important. As most pilots, we start the video mode upon takeoff making the lights useless for the safety of the public, other pilots and nearby aircraft.
Just recently I found that I can turn off the lights with the c1 button when set up but can not turn them back on until I land. New Update to eliminate that feature?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78