DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Spotlight for Mavic

Dundermifflin

Reactions
Before I fly at night I want to make sure I have the Mavic properly lit. Was going to get two Cree LED white strobes from Firehouse technology. But I'm also looking for a good spotlight.

Any suggestions for a spotlight on the Mavic?

Thanks.

Hey everyone, Jake from LumeCube here. We are so excited to finally announce the DJI Mavic Pro mounts are in the finals stages of development! We can't wait to get the mounts in everyones hands, for now we have a pre-order page set up on our website: Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone We are projecting mid to late September for launch. Thank you guys for your continued support, we can't wait to see what you will create! (Teaser video can be found here: Instagram post by Lume Cube® )

Last edited by a moderator:
A relative of mine just bought two LumeCubes for his Mavic, and let me tell you. They're bright as ****! They look incredible from the sky and the remote camera flash feature is pure genius. I highly recommend them as a Mavic lighting solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone, Jake from LumeCube here. We are so excited to finally announce the DJI Mavic Pro mounts are in the finals stages of development! We can't wait to get the mounts in everyones hands, for now we have a pre-order page set up on our website: Lighting Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone We are projecting mid to late September for launch. Thank you guys for your continued support, we can't wait to see what you will create! (Teaser video can be found here: Instagram post by Lume Cube[emoji768] )

Nice, but price a bit steep for the casual user!

You get what you pay for with lights. I bet these add some stability to the Mavic too by giving it some more heft. I'll be getting a pair!

~20% of the cost of a new bird! Heft equals less battery time, not sure on that trade off. I like them, but...

So, has anyone had any problems when using the LED's with the DJI MAVIC PRO . I heard a few guys were complaining that it screwed up their compass or GPS when they were in the strobe mode. Has anyone tested for RF or EMF and I would guess location of the lights could make a big difference too. I know there is several type on the market, LUME CUBE, CREE Q5 light mounted on top, Strobon Cree Flytron and Firehouse Tech.and PGY TECH PGYTECH | Mavic Accessories | Shanghai | spark mavic accessories.

I fly with these regularly, no issues at all. Good piece of kit in my opinion. [emoji106]

Reactions: Go4itrc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard