DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Left sensor error a00004

rob2000gt

Reactions
i have owned my mavic for a couple months and still learning about it. So that being said here is my issue. I flew it last weekend everything was perfect I put it in my mavic “purse” lol and took it to work for the week. yesterday I pulled it out to fly I got the vision sensor error code a00004. Nobody has touched it or moved it other than me. I did try to do the calibration on dji.com but On the bottom left of the screen I can see the two forwards sensor what they see. Right side showed the screen left side was blank. I have been trying to figure out how to reset the Drone but I cannot figure it out. I have not crashed my Mavic so I don’t know what could be causing this issue any help with trying to figure out how to get the sensor Back up and running would be greatly appreciated thank you so much. I did do a search and mostly when I see is people knocking sensor is out after a crash

Where did you see the vision sensor error? In DJI Go?

I could be wrong, but after repairing a few hundred of these things, I think that is a hardware error, not a software error. That means that your left FOA sensor is damaged or has become disconnected from the gimbal PCB.

Please keep us updated if you are able to get it working again by some other method.

Yes it flies. But forward sensors doesn’t stop if from running into something. Even though the right side still is active

One issue that I have learned was I couldn’t do anything on my desktop apparently. Something with the assistant that wouldn’t work properly. So I use my laptop downloaded assistant and now it seems like I have more options and I am Refreshing my firmware let’s hope that fixes the issue

Well that didn’t work. So next is calling dji

Attachments

• 2F1F98C1-CEA0-43E1-8AC0-064BC174486F.png
    2F1F98C1-CEA0-43E1-8AC0-064BC174486F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Not sure if I have warranty since I bought used. The guy had 24 minutes logged for flight time before me. Saved a few hundred dollars I now have 12 hours logged I believe maybe more. I will call today to see

I am haveing a similar problem. I didn’t pay for dji care ( I didn’t know about it when I bought it) I ordered a new sensor and am going to install it today. Question is I have tried the online calibration tool but it wouldn’t load due to the error. Is there a hard reset or reboot I need to do after installing the new hardware?

I am haveing a similar problem. I didn’t pay for dji care ( I didn’t know about it when I bought it) I ordered a new sensor and am going to install it today. Question is I have tried the online calibration tool but it wouldn’t load due to the error. Is there a hard reset or reboot I need to do after installing the new hardware?
I am not sure I think when you power up it will see it and you might have to calibrate it

It might be as easy as popping the top off of mavic and just seeing if one of the sensors came unplugged, they are literally on the top of the mavic. It being in your purse could have disconnected it. Unlikely because they use some kind of silicone adhesive on the plugs also but ya never know.

Dont know if this is allowed but check it out same problem as u Forward Right Vision Sensor Error (A00008) MAVIC

I set a ticket and just got my shipping label from them. The lady was really hard to understand but I think I have it going my way. I did buy another Mavic Pro so I can still fly while my original is out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG