DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

No problems so far, about 30 flights. Mostly flying in the mountains and on cold snowy weather and it's been flawless so far. Using it for active tracking back country skiing and for hand launching and catching it's ideal. Fits in the hood of my rucksack.

It came in on 14th March, fly-more, and I still have to calibrate anything, just a firmware update soon after unboxing: in all I went through 6 or 7 batteries, a dozen flights, and all was perfect.
Not a single RC contact loss, even when I flew it 150 meters away beyond my 3 stories house and the tall trees surrounding it, and then down to just 20' over a yard beyond there. Rocksolid contact and video feed.
For the video feedback I had to learn to enter airplane mode and now my Zenfone Laser 2 acts pretty good, with a 200-400 milliseconds delay which I'm getting used to.
Mavic rocks!
BTW - the RTH function makes for a nice wow effect :)

Received my Mavic in January this year, and had around 25+ flights, all without issue whatsoever. Have flown mostly in open spaces around sub-urban areas where I live in Wiltshire, and used a couple of the automatic flight modes, course lock, forced RTH and POI. With careful planning, checking airspace is safe to fly in, prevailing weather conditions, allied with consistent pre-flight safety checks) - happy Mavic camper :)

Had my Mavic for 3 months and never had a serious issue. Not even anything minor that I can remember...

I agree. My Mavic flys perfectly. I have 111 flights totaling over 80 miles. Sport mode is fun and my bird has a top speed of 43.6 mph. I live in New Mexico with plenty of open spaces to fly in and no restricted fly zones where I live. I too have played with some flight modes and have tested RTH.

All is perfect here.. I don't have as many flights as some. But I'm new and I already had to send mine back due to a crash (my fault) But I got my same MP back and I updated to .800 FW and flew it today with no problems. I plan on a great weekend with my MP!

Reactions: Mavic Schwa
Works great, haven't had this much fun since before there was interwebs and we used to play outside using our imagination. Good times.

Perfect flying machine even after taking down some tree parts with the mavic! As others said: few disappointed men make more noise then a few thousand satisfied ones. Mavic rules [emoji106]

Mine is still fairly new - about ten batteries of flight on both DJI Go (latest version) and Litchi, FW .400, different flight modes including running as hell in Sport mode - all good for me. While it hovers, I'm thinking whether my personal video feed hanged up, because it does not move a bit. Camera horizon looks peachy.
The only crashes of apps I had were just because I was trying to test whether both DJI Go and Litchi can be installed together on my phone and tablet. They can't.
I would say "I'm lovin it" but I would be sued by well known restaurant "under golden arches" :p

Reactions: jcpkkmw
After my learning curve with 2 non-fatal crashes it's been clear skies! 85 miles at 30 hours flying time. Top speed 40 mph. Since Jan 18th. What the heck does LV21 mean?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov