DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi - camera focus question

nodnyl1904

Reactions
I have downloaded Litchi and watched several tutorial videos about it, but nobody has mentioned camera focus. In Go 4, you tap to focus, but I don't see anything similar in Litchi. Does it do it automatically, on a POI, for instance?

There may well be.
Me personally, I just bind a button, I reccomend C2, to (centre-autofocus) in settings/keys
and it AF's on the middle of the screen

Yeah, tap screen to focus on litchi as well or just select a C1 or C2 button for centre focus.

Last edited:
Yeah, tap screen to focus on litchi as well or just select a C1 or C2 button for centre focus.
I'm new here and also just installed litchi. I use C1 button for center focus. If I press C1 button does it auto focus whole time in the center when closing or move away from objects or keeps it locked and do you have to press C1 again. Sorry for this basic stuff but in DJI Go app I had some focusing issues with that.

I'm new here and also just installed litchi. I use C1 button for center focus. If I press C1 button does it auto focus whole time in the center when closing or move away from objects or keeps it locked and do you have to press C1 again. Sorry for this basic stuff but in DJI Go app I had some focusing issues with that.

one press
are you in a situation where you cant practice settings when not flying?
if your married you will need to go for milk, hide in the garage and do your business :p
pretending to wash her car will give you more time if you need it

Last edited:
Reactions: Forrest and Chip D
Kate,...been married to a young lady for many years. Pink jobs! Blue jobs! Works for us!

Yep,...most of the time,...I am the luckiest man on earth. Other times I feel the planet is in debt to me for servitude. I alone stand in between the rest of humanity and the actual devil. LOL
That said,...I can tell from your "married" post,...that my wife and you could be sisters. Or she has trained you well. LMAO

one press
if your married you will need to go for milk, hide in the garage and do your business :p

How do you practice settings without flying?

edit: too dumb to answer. deleted

Really? Being quite a noob with dji products I find your reply both arrogant and even stupit to assume that what you know is something everyone knows. I have no idea how to try out settings without doing so in the bird.
I know there is this flight simulator witch I find really useless in trying out almost any setting.

Since you are this smart why don't you share your knowledge with noobs instead of being a smart ***?

I think most people come here to learn, AR least I didn't sign up to read war stories (even tough that is the majority of what I've read so far)

Reactions: DroneT
Really? Being quite a noob with dji products I find your reply both arrogant and even stupit to assume that what you know is something everyone knows. I have no idea how to try out settings without doing so in the bird.
I know there is this flight simulator witch I find really useless in trying out almost any setting.

Since you are this smart why don't you share your knowledge with noobs instead of being a smart ***?

I think most people come here to learn, AR least I didn't sign up to read war stories (even tough that is the majority of what I've read so far)

Quit grandstanding mate. You've already answered your own question.

any one who owns a MP knows you need to have both the controller and aircraft powered up to change all settings in DJI GO or Litchi. You seem to know this even after posting the vague question "How do you practice settings without flying?"

Its not so much a dumb question as it is out of context, as the topic of the thread is "litchi camera focus question" in which that was your only contribution.

an example would be to powerup MP and controller, and play with the camera AF settings from your coffee table. Do you agree or understand now?

i made no reference to powered flight settings, and neither did the thread.

To be completely fair i should have just deleted my post, but i figured youd have tougher skin.
Ask a better question next time.
Ok, were good then? friends? im glad

To be completely fair i should have just deleted my post, but i figured youd have tougher skin.
Ask a better question next time.
Ok, were good then? friends? im glad

Don't you know people get offended on the Internet? [emoji23] reading over my comment I see how I really sound more irritated than I really was. English is not my first, causing that when writing it I sometimes get more miss destroy than when reading my first language, wich is quite often.

There you have it, I'm just misunderstood!

Lol

But yeah, friends!

It's alright.
I've been here since Feb 16th and have 24 likes so I sometimes let the power go to my head
Enjoy forum and your mavic =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Reactions: Red_Raven
one press
Yep, I did some tests but at those times I could only test in dark environments so focustest was not reliable. I tried it with my next flight and saw it held focus fine. I heard in next update, Litchi is going to solve some infinity problems. Anyway: Problem solved. Btw: She doesn't even know I bought a mavic, so Im think in near future my suitcases are standing outside the house. And me too :)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78