DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi VR with Bluetooth controller

Mavic Ray

Reactions
Anyone know if you can use a Bluetooth vr controller with litchi in VR mode?

I don't see a reason preventing it. But what do you intend to do with it? Changing VR menu settings? Most important functions can be mapped to the remote buttons, such as switching back to normal mode, zooming, switching to smartphone camera.

I don't see a reason preventing it. But what do you intend to do with it? Changing VR menu settings? Most important functions can be mapped to the remote buttons, such as switching back to normal mode, zooming, switching to smartphone camera.
Yeah just to be able to control the different options but I guess once out of VR mode you wouldn't be able to see anything through the goggles anyways.

Anyone know if you can use a Bluetooth vr controller with litchi in VR mode?
I got one VR headset yestruday with a Bluetooth controller but it behaves funny basically you have no control on the options on Litchi it self just some phone functions and that is also not working well. I was thinking what you are thinking but it's not working... headset works OK though.

It depends on the type of controller. I have one which emulates a mouse. If connected you will get a mouse cursor which you can place on an item and then click with the enter key.

Reactions: Mr Spock
It depends on the type of controller. I have one which emulates a mouse. If connected you will get a mouse cursor which you can place on an item and then click with the enter key.
Wow! Can you please share the model and make of that Bluetooth controller and does it need and app to run?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998