DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi

wow that program is great! I just have a question while i press play is there a way i can pan and look around when it is on the mission? So far i can only see leval view which makes it hard to see it i am going near anything.
where do you press play?

On left side of computer screen in temp places is your mission click arrow then it opens then click Virtual mission (not sure of term) but is lower one on screen. Hope I understood question.
Got it, many thank Thumbswayup

Last edited:
@Gray_seagull If you look at your "Temporary Places" in Google Earth, there should be one with the name of your mission. Inside are two entries - one called "Virtual Mission" and the other called "Diagnostics". Just double click on "Virtual Mission" to fly your mission.

This is all explained in the help file provided with VLM - see sections 8 and 9.

Good Luck

N

@Gray_seagull If you look at your "Temporary Places" in Google Earth, there should be one with the name of your mission. Inside are two entries - one called "Virtual Mission" and the other called "Diagnostics". Just double click on "Virtual Mission" to fly your mission.

This is all explained in the help file provided with VLM - see sections 8 and 9.

Good Luck

N
Thank you namirda so much, I will be in the plane soon starting my vacation. I have all files in my laptop and when I reach my destination I will give it a shot.
Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhinodrone