DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Little "roadway" bars?

RotoRanger

Reactions
OK, I may be a blithering idiot here, but I've scoured the web and DJI's info areas, and for the life of me, I can't find any description of what those little, arching, segmented bars on either side of the controller's display mean. They're not called out in the manual and I occasionally see one or the other of them lighting up a bit while flying, but I have no idea what they represent. Anyone, anyone????

Reactions: Bdflier
Yes indeed...those. The manual points out the flight speed and motor speed alphanumerics, but it didn't seem to reference those little graphical beauties. Are they just analog indicators for motor speed and flight speed?

Yes indeed...those. The manual points out the flight speed and motor speed alphanumerics, but it didn't seem to reference those little graphical beauties. Are they just analog indicators for motor speed and flight speed?
Yes, fairly useless information which is not repeated on the app.:)

It actually does show you the rpm speed in app when in sport mode and showing the radar

iPhone 6S

OK, thanks! I will watch them more closely on my next flight. Seems rather redundant.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78