DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Log analyzing

Pol

Reactions
I want to analyze logs like i was used to on Arducopter.
I've been searching for some time now but I still have not found an answer.
When I look at Youtube footage, people are talking that there should be a link to log analyzing in the DJI go4 app.
They're saying and showing that you can find it in "General Settings" and/or "Advanced Settings" tab, but I don't see anything in my app :(.
I have the latest Mavic firmware and also the latest app GO4 on my Xiaomy Red Note 3 phablet.
Everthing is working fine except for the log part.
(see also my post #21 in this topic)
Please help, sorry for my poor English it's not my native language ;)

Last edited:
Coming from Arducopter, I'd also be interested in a free solution to reading the technical logs.
Last night I found how to replay flights from the GO app front page, click the 3 bar icon at top right, then select Flight Record, this will allow you to replay flights from phone memory, hope that helps, some basic data

Coming from Arducopter, I'd also be interested in a free solution to reading the technical logs.
Last night I found how to replay flights from the GO app front page, click the 3 bar icon at top right, then select Flight Record, this will allow you to replay flights from phone memory, hope that helps, some basic data
There is software available to do it. If you know how to read it, we always welcome more users to analyze flight data.

CsvView Downloads is designed by our very own @BudWalker

There is software available to do it. If you know how to read it, we always welcome more users to analyze flight data.

CsvView Downloads is designed by our very own @BudWalker

Thanks for the heads up on that software, I'll give the Mac version a look when I can find a diary minute to scratch myself.
Being my first DJI craft there is lots to learn but I have to say I'm very happy with the Mavic so far

I want to analyze logs like i was used to on Arducopter.
I've been searching for some time now but I still have not found an answer.
You can find a list of commonly used log reader tools here.

You can find a list of commonly used log reader tools here.
I am 100% new to the DJI stuff, so please guide me through it.
What do I need, because the idea "cut aussie" suggested is not available to me either.
I don't see the "Flight record" tab either.

There is no "Flight Record" on my app :(:mad:

I am 100% new to the DJI stuff, so please guide me through it
I've never owned an Arducopter, so you'll need to explain in detail what you'd like to do.

There is no "Flight Record" on my app
If you want to review your flight logs directly in DJI GO, you can find them here:

DJI-GO.jpg

There is no "Flight Record" on my app :(:mad:
In the DJI GO 4 app, in the upper right hand corner when not in flight mode, you can access a menu that allows you access to a flight record playback of sorts. You can play back your flights there. If you want a more thorough look, you can follow these instructions to actually extract the data from your phone. You can then upload it to one of many sites msinger linked you to, or the software I pointed out above.

CsvView is the best tool available for graphing log data.

Another option would be to use the viewer that is installed along with the DJI Assistant 2 app (download it here). In Windows, that viewer can be accessed here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Assistant\Viewer.exe

I'm not sure what you mean by "puzzled". Feel free to go into great detail.

Have to leave for now. :(
I'll be back on Thursday

No problem. We can continue then :)

Reactions: Bunny Too
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester