DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Longest Flight Session

hiwese1

Reactions
Yesterday I flew my Mavic for 4 batteries. The weather broke and I had to get out there. I practiced a lot of things and it was my best day with my Mavic.

The video and stills are just so amazing. Love this thing. What's the longest people have flown in a row?

cb284a0cf2d4eeae9633e7c7813f3305.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Babbster
Yesterday I flew my Mavic for 4 batteries. The weather broke and I had to get out there. I practiced a lot of things and it was my best day with my Mavic.

The video and stills are just so amazing. Love this thing. What's the longest people have flown in a row?

How many minutes did get out of 4 batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have 3 batteries and will usually fly all three, then back for a recharge. It has been really, really cold here for the last 3 weeks or so no flying. The winds picked up and the temps have climbed up to just above freezing. I held off for a few days but took it into the river valley today thinking there would be less wind. Flew one battery before I called it quits, the wind was calmer in the valley but still gusty.

Only got 3 so all 3 in a row, got a 4th on the way, should be sufficient for my needs

Reactions: davstern
I wasn't timing it because I was doing a lot of different stuff. I flew a lot of sports mode and mission stuff. I will times them next time. 4 batteries went by so fast. A lot of fun for sure

Reactions: flyawaynomore
Great pic, what a little beast!

I fly all 3 then retire and have popped back out in the afternoon for another session. As you get down the line and the novelty wears off it should be like photography where you initially take 1000's of pictures then plan more and become time efficient. In the early stages you always waste time so to speak but it's amazing fun learning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you live in as beautiful a place as I do, the novelty never wears off. There are endless spots that I have yet to fly. Of course I don't usually do 8 flight a day but I often do five.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2