Look at this awesome case for the Mavic!!!

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by Scuba, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Scuba

Scuba Member

My local Sams has these in stock...it looks like pickup only so you cant buy and have it shipped but I love the case and the price great.

2. Sutliff707

Sutliff707 Member

Awesome case, solid video. Ive been looking at getting a pelican for my mavic when traveling however I like the pelican cases becasue of their IP67 rating

3. Chickenhoss

Chickenhoss Member

Very nice simple case - I will look at the Sam's Club in Wichita to see if they carry them! Thanks

4. choder

choder Member

Thats a good case.

I have used this site Custom Foam Case Inserts - MyCaseBuilder.com to build custom cases. It has hundreds of cases from cheap to expensive that you can design custom inserts for. I find their prices are pretty reasonable for a custom case. You can even get just the custom foam for a case you already own.

dam likes this.
  5. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

6. choder

choder Member

The foam is great. They have different types to pick from. Any thing from firm to soft. Don't have any pics, but will try to put some up later.

7. msinger

msinger Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

That would be great. Thank you!

8. ___

___ Well-Known Member

So funny I impulse-purchased this guy last week for my Mavic that I will hopefully have in 2016. It's still in the packaging if anyone has questions.

Super excited to see everything will fit!! I honestly thought the case might be too small.

9. Scuba

Scuba Member

Here she is...Sams didn't have the on the floor...the lady got it from there warehouse/storage area..If I wanted another one I would have to online order again...Ugggh....It even says for a drone on the box :)

Attached Files:

___ likes this.
  10. Anton

Anton Member

Wish we had a sams up here in canada... Best I could find was a small tool case. Very compact. Inside dimensions 11 13/16" L x 8 7/8" W x 5 3/16" H. Came with double layer foam pick n pull which lets me stuff the charger under the mavic and props and connectors under the controller and squeeze in my ipad mini. Made room for 3 additional batteries, charging hub and usb adapter (at least I hope they'll fit since all I'm going by is images and videos for size comparison lol)

Attached Files: