DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Look how durable mavic is!!

Vlloggers who get so much revenue they lose track of value. Let's cavalierly destroy an item other people wait months to receive! I put them in the same category as that old comedian Gallagher, who is funny if you're 12 but a shrug/headscratcher otherwise.

Vlloggers who get so much revenue they lose track of value. Let's cavalierly destroy an item other people wait months to receive! I put them in the same category as that old comedian Gallagher, who is funny if you're 12 but a shrug/headscratcher otherwise.

You're mistaken. They completely understand what it's worth which is about $1500 in this market for a $1000 Mavic Pro. That $1500 is nothing compared to the money they make from the vid destroying it.

You should check out the Will It Blend channel.

Last edited:
Technically only around $700 for the drone was destroyed

Yeah, I'm with you on this one.... people making money off of probably free stuff they get by destroying it... not my favorite type of "review"...

I have no doubt that this video will help Mavic sales by showing how durable the quad is. I know it's sales are already high, but this will make them higher even if only by a small amount.

Well I definately know that I'm not letting my barbies get close to my mavic! Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman