DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LOSING FORWARD VISION SYSTEM STATUS (FVSS)

Reactions
Hello fellow Pilot,

Today morning all started well, from starting up the drone to taking off and moving around, about a min in flight i noticed my drone went into auto landing mode, i.e FVSS turned red. I being a new pilot panic struck and i tried to cancel the ALM but it would not. I almost started to run towards the mavic but then at the same time i tried increasing the height of the drone and it did climb and then i tried moving it forward and it did, all this while the FVSS was in red. By the time i got the drone near me, the FVSS went green and i could rest normal. Got the drone to almost landing position and there u go again, FVSS going red, landing was in progress, i quickly steered the mavic to a safe landing place. All went smooth, to confirm that i had a problem in hand, i went in for a second flight, and then all seemed well till i took off and held about a meter high and then it went it auto climb mode, FVSS went red and it went into auto landing mode, again steering the mavic was possible, so got it back down to land.

Any one facing this issue or any work around i should be doing. I did notice after landing that there is a new update popping up. I only hope that after this update, everything goes as normal as it was until today, i shall get back with a flight tomorrow. Mean while I have sent the flight details along with the matter narrated above to customer support and i hope to get heard and replied.

regards,

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Hi,

An update to my FVSS, did 2 firmware updates and havent received the error yet. Happy i should be but now twice i have received error "Ultrasonic System Error",Land your aircraft immediately. Wonder whats this one got to do with, any help on this. Thanks in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs