DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MA2 Left & Right Roll in P-mode not working after update to FW V01.00.0511

Leckhart

Lee, Assonet, MA, MA2/SC, USN, WT1U
Reactions
I'm new to the MA2 w/ SC. I flew it a few days ago without issue and all the initial updates to controller, MA2 and batteries. I went to fly today and noticed a new update for the MA2. The update went well and so set off to fly. Once in the air I noticed that the drone would not roll left or right in P-mode. I switched to T-mode and roll was fine. Switched back to P-mode and no roll.
Has anyone else noticed this issue?

I thought I searched well enough to find the answer but guess not. Thanks a lot for the feedback/fix/education. I now see that feature was added back in I think August of 2020.

the problem is that it is on the screen as well. Its on the left side in the center. If it's green its on and white if it's off.
If you just look at the app when it's disconnected the icon is red. It would be very easy to accidently touch.

I'm new to the MA2 w/ SC. I flew it a few days ago without issue and all the initial updates to controller, MA2 and batteries. I went to fly today and noticed a new update for the MA2. The update went well and so set off to fly. Once in the air I noticed that the drone would not roll left or right in P-mode. I switched to T-mode and roll was fine. Switched back to P-mode and no roll.
Has anyone else noticed this issue?
The first thing that I would do is a factory reset followed by a newly downloaded upgrade assuming that the factory reset didn’t bring in the latest update.
Go on line to get the full details from DJI. Com support

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotszamana