DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mad about the Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least for releasing it in beta form and calling it production

Not hating on DJI, but this is what they've done with everything. I love my Mavic Pro, but I bought it after they'd been out for a year. One of the (genius?) ways DJI has stayed a step ahead of the market is by using their early buyers as beta testers. I know that sounds like an attack, but it's integral to their innovation rate, so I'd be foolish to criticize them for it. I just know not to buy a DJI product until we've fixed the bugs

Minipilots.com? And yes, there is way too many threads about the mini. But I hope it will die down in time.

Reactions: PointJoe
Doubt that will happen but been wrong before. The same thing was said after the M2P and others were released
but everyone survived and will now.
It will slow up and settle down.

Ok guys here you go if you missed it.

Don’t use it so really can’t say. Sure someone will chime in and say. I tryed it and it does work on desktop version
which I use on my iPad.

That would be browser rather than app.
I might have to go browser on my HTC. Running out of internal storage and ...pilots app eats up a lot of space for cache.

Just looked Dan being no one else chimed in and yes it is
the app. I don’t know how you guys can get around in it on
a phone. Not used to I guess.

BD05A547-FCA2-42C6-A3BB-516E426C8BE2.jpeg

I joined Mavic Pilots and immediately began absorbing an amazing amount of information on my new Mavic drone. I learned about other Mavic models. I read almost all posts and now feel comfortable with most aspects of aerial videography and photography. ...return this site to the rest of us...
Apparently only you are allowed to experience those wonderful feelings of exploring and learning about the world of drones. I simply don't understand your elitist attitude.

Personally, I am happy to see more members, more participation, more thoughts, more shared experiences, more videos, more photos! Is a Mini owner/pilot less of a drone enthusiast than someone who owns a Mavic Pro? Maybe there's a hierarchy I'm missing: Air pilots are better than Mini pilots. But Mavic Pro pilots are better than Air pilots. But the drone kings, better than all the other plebes below them, are the Inspire owners.

Apparently only you are allowed to experience those wonderful feelings of exploring and learning about the world of drones. I simply don't understand your elitist attitude.

Personally, I am happy to see more members, more participation, more thoughts, more shared experiences, more videos, more photos! Is a Mini owner/pilot less of a drone enthusiast than someone who owns a Mavic Pro? Maybe there's a hierarchy I'm missing: Air pilots are better than Mini pilots. But Mavic Pro pilots are better than Air pilots. But the drone kings, better than all the other plebes below them, are the Inspire owners.
Stick to the facts and statistics. One drone had over half the space ... for days.

Stick to the facts and statistics. One drone had over half the space ... for days.
And so did the others when they came out . Clackey has fixed the issue for those that don't want to
read about the mini or any other section with the ignore feature and before this just keeps on with no purpose guys I'm closing it.
5364d738-601e-4c67-b52e-a1ecafc33d55.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fastdove