DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manually Adjust Gimbal Roll

STEye

Reactions
I have performed the auto calibration for the gimbal but it seems the horizon is slanted still. Is it normal to have to manually adjust the roll to get it even?

Did you make sure the surface you calibrated on is level? I have had to adjust mine because of this. I am not sure if a slanted powering on point would affect this; the gimbal does go through its startup routine when the Mavic is powered on. Perhaps someone else knows this?

Did you make sure the surface you calibrated on is level? I have had to adjust mine because of this. I am not sure if a slanted powering on point would affect this; the gimbal does go through its startup routine when the Mavic is powered on. Perhaps someone else knows this?
The floor I am using is level. Powered on on the flat floor. Performed the calibration several times with the same net result.

Note that I am able to manually adjust the horizon (roll).

Last edited:
Do you have tk keep adjusting it ??

I'm not sure, it is new and haven't had much time with it. Did you have to manually adjust it initially?

I'm not sure, it is new and haven't had much time with it. Did you have to manually adjust it initially?

I have adjusted mine yes I don't think this is an issue the option to adjust the horizon is there for a reason.

If your Mavic is flying OK and all you have done is adjusted the horizon then I would not worry at all about this.

I didn’t recalibrate. Just adjusted the tilt to level the horizon. Never had to repeat after that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flymehome