DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Many Falls in Autumn

Well done, excellent flying and the video well crafted I thought.
Regards

Reactions: J Herb
I’m very happy with how this turned out. The sounds are all recorded separately at different locations. The music is “Woman” from Adobe sounds. The end is slow motion in revers. This was edited with Adobe Premier Pro.Many Falls in Autumn
Might brave flying so low. Would think maybe ATTI as no GPS in that low area?

Do you have a filter on your camera? If no, a PL or a very low ND may help with some of the glare, but water and sun is almost a given for some glare.

Nice...have to say that's gutty flying. I would be afraid of losing the screen and trying to figure out how I'm going to navigate a return. Hope you doing it again in the spring.

Good stick work, right there! I really enjoyed it. Music and sound effects really set it off.

Simply fabulous. Only way to describe it. Was expecting a beaver to slip in and out of shot not to mention the odd bear! Did you fly this completely blind as it were ie from the monitor? Lovely music and editing.

Simply fabulous. Only way to describe it. Was expecting a beaver to slip in and out of shot not to mention the odd bear! Did you fly this completely blind as it were ie from the monitor? Lovely music and editing.
Thanks, I was on the bank to the right above the shot. But the screen was my director.

Reactions: twickers14
Might brave flying so low. Would think maybe ATTI as no GPS in that low area?

Do you have a filter on your camera? If no, a PL or a very low ND may help with some of the glare, but water and sun is almost a given for some glare.
Thank, I used a ND8 filter, it was hazy and I wasn’t sure how dark the shadows would be. When my signal is good I feel pretty confident with its response. Cini mode kept it smooth.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
survey-rich