DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew propellers review on Mavic Pro Platinum

Been flying my white MAirscrew vs DJI gold tips on my MPro for several flights. RPM, noise and flight time much the same, sorry, no WOW between the two. The MAir has some pretty rough tips, like the DJI, but way tougher. The DJI gold tips are fragile. Borrowed a friends blade balancer to check between the sets, face palm. I ended up using my battery variable speed Dremel tool to check for fine balance when spun up. All were close but would like to see better. I would give the nod to the Master airscrew only for the thicker tips..and color ;)

Windsor Propellers LLC was nice enough to send me Master Airscrew props to review and I had good time doing so.
Personal opinion. I love props, great quality to them, made is USA, I can support that all day log, nice performance, they run 300rpm slower at hove due to the wider body.
I did not see any major increase in climb speed or max speed, but again, I had windy day. But they seem quiter vs Mavic Pro Platinum props.
I would defiantly recommend them and will be using the myself.

Let me know if you have any questions

Here is the set off my MP1 after hitting large old pine tree 65' up at 22 MPH on a Litchi mission. They'll still fly, though I only mention it as testament to the flexibility of the plastic. They are my go-to choice hands down. And the bird itself? No damage after falling through thick branches and landing feet-first.

mas damage under.jpg
mas damage top.jpg

Reactions: Gazmg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99