DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mav 3 Enterprise. I flew over a settled flock of birds at the beach , My drone caused them to panick, This is the result.

View attachment 172937

THIS IS A SCREEN CAPTURE OF THE VIDEO I WAS TAKING AT THE TIME. I paused the video on this frame, did a screen capture, imported into photoshop, saved it as a jpg, and uploaded it here.View attachment 172938
Nice! I live by the ocean and t here are similar amounts here in Canada. Heres one of my examples and it almost looks photoshopped. Thousands of them and they are loud, proud and very few predators.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-02-26-03h06m39s408.png
    vlcsnap-2024-02-26-03h06m39s408.png
    9.6 MB · Views: 39
Reactions: StevenBrodsky
Thanks everyone for liking my photo. I thought the colors and contrast really made this photo stand out.

That is the last thing you should be doing, disturbing a roosting flock of gulls and terns and causing them to fly off in a panic just for a pretty picture and/or video. Birds need to rest in between feeding and should be left in peace.

That is the last thing you should be doing, disturbing a roosting flock of gulls and terns and causing them to fly off in a panic just for a pretty picture and/or video. Birds need to rest in between feeding and should be left in peace.
Exactly what a Karen and Ken said to me after it happened. I DIDN'T DO IT PURPOSELY. I could see me drone in the air from where I was standing, but I couldn't see the birds at ground level, until they took off under the drone. I had my video recorder on and That is what it captured.

P.S. You otta see how often dogs cause those birds to take off in a panic. Drone 1 dogs 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jug's Life