DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 and Amazon

Where would they even get the bill of sale from? People have to pay sales tax on full MSRP if they buy used on eBay? As far as I'm concerned it's none of the state's business what I paid if I bought it from out of state.
Since I'd registered it with the FFA that's what they wanted and to them, they don't give a **** if it's a 747 or a Mavic and you get a N number just like a 747 would from the FFA, so I had to show proof of purchase.

The nice thing about Amazon is that you are protected by their 30 day guarantee. If your drone is defective sending it back through DJI directly is a pain but with Amazon it is very easy and costs nothing.

Rob

hmm.. The US Amazon seems to have it... German Amazon does not ..

IMG_5987.JPG

And this one does not ship to Germany

So that took about 10 days ? directly through DJI.com is about 3-4 days , I'm still waiting for Amazon fulfillment to get them in stock.

Yup, that's about right. I have no issue with it taking a little bit longer and being able to use the Amazon gift cards that I had. Not waiting for Amazon fulfillment was still faster and saved a fair amount on tax.

Reactions: Kingram
As most people here, I cant wait to get my hands on a Mavic 2 Pro, but I‘d like to order it through Amazon. Does anyone have experience with the delay between release in DJI Store and the release on Amazon? Has one of you already seen or ordered it on Amazon?
I ordered one direct from DJI and one from DJI on Amazon. They arrived at the same time from the same place.

Reactions: Kingram

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman