DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro connection issues?

IMADMAN

Reactions
So I am looking at purchasing used Mavic 2 pro. This issues is this- green light is on both controller and drone. 1st. Page says connected, but when tapping on the "go fly", that page says disconnected. I suspect there might be a firmware incompatibility issue. Unfortunately I cannot run the Dji assistant 2 program due to the batteries are below 50%. So my plan is to try again with one if my fresh batteries. In the event is doesn't help is there anything else I can try?
I tried rebinding it and it will run out of time without binding.
I tried different cables, the standard one that connects to the top of the controller to the phone. Tried the bottom USB port with the top USB port disconnected. Tried android and iPhone devices. All are a no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I am looking at purchasing used Mavic 2 pro. This issues is this- green light is on both controller and drone. 1st. Page says connected, but when tapping on the "go fly", that page says disconnected. I suspect there might be a firmware incompatibility issue. Unfortunately I cannot run the Dji assistant 2 program due to the batteries are below 50%. So my plan is to try again with one if my fresh batteries. In the event is doesn't help is there anything else I can try?
I tried rebinding it and it will run out of time without binding.
I tried different cables, the standard one that connects to the top of the controller to the phone. Tried the bottom USB port with the top USB port disconnected. Tried android and iPhone devices. All are a no go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello… I have read your comments carefully, and if you say that you have already tried different cables to be able to connect the RC to an IOS or Android device, I think that the problem may be in the micro USB and USB connectors. As a first measure you could try cleaning the connectors on the RC, use a dedicated contact cleaner spray and dry later with a compressed air spray and try again if you achieve the connection. If this does not work, it could be thought that the connectors are damaged, so it would be necessary to think about what needs to be repaired or replaced. The Micro usb connectors and the usb of the RC are more delicate than they seem, so you have to be very careful when connecting or disconnecting the connector from the port that is being used. Perhaps you find a loose connection (solder) which could be the most probable in case of no results with cleaning the ports. There are tutorials on YouTube that show you how to do it in case you are a DIY enthusiast or otherwise take it to a specialized drone repair center. Luck .!

My suggestion will be to charge the batteries and try loading the last firmware update with the DJI Assistant 2 as a first step. Repeat the same process but with the RC Controller. Make sure you have the lasted DJI Go 4 application loaded on your phone.

You can use USB (bottom of the remote control) to your tablet or iPad connector or OTG (micro USB side connector) to your tablet or Ipad for connections. The OTG connector is the only one that will charge the remote control as a note.

Try this and let us know.

Hello… I have read your comments carefully, and if you say that you have already tried different cables to be able to connect the RC to an IOS or Android device, I think that the problem may be in the micro USB and USB connectors. As a first measure you could try cleaning the connectors on the RC, use a dedicated contact cleaner spray and dry later with a compressed air spray and try again if you achieve the connection. If this does not work, it could be thought that the connectors are damaged, so it would be necessary to think about what needs to be repaired or replaced. The Micro usb connectors and the usb of the RC are more delicate than they seem, so you have to be very careful when connecting or disconnecting the connector from the port that is being used. Perhaps you find a loose connection (solder) which could be the most probable in case of no results with cleaning the ports. There are tutorials on YouTube that show you how to do it in case you are a DIY enthusiast or otherwise take it to a specialized drone repair center. Luck .!
I also tried my controller with it and it still didn't work.

My suggestion will be to charge the batteries and try loading the last firmware update with the DJI Assistant 2 as a first step. Repeat the same process but with the RC Controller. Make sure you have the lasted DJI Go 4 application loaded on your phone.

You can use USB (bottom of the remote control) to your tablet or iPad connector or OTG (micro USB side connector) to your tablet or Ipad for connections. The OTG connector is the only one that will charge the remote control as a note.

Try this and let us know.
I am hoping it's just a firmware issue. Yes, going to try one of my fully charged batteries the next time I check it out.

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure