DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Acting Crazy Mid-Flight

Gimbal calibration .
Like on startup . I hope you can post flight data for all the experts .this is very strange . Hope mssinger sees it .

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Like everyone else said, the gimbal recalibrated. I would have to say either the drone detected an issue in the calibration, or the drone suffered a momentary power failure. A flight log would help. Preferably from the drone itself.

It looked to me like your Mavic had a power cycle event, causing the camera to do an initialization... mid flight...

What, exactly is a "power cycle event"?

Please tell me that is limited to the camera and not the entire drone.

I had a similar thing happen on Tuesday - though much briefer and over a lesser range of motion.

What, exactly is a "power cycle event"?

Please tell me that is limited to the camera and not the entire drone.

I had a similar thing happen on Tuesday - though much briefer and over a lesser range of motion.

Did you update to latest firmware
0.400?

..be fRee and fLy..

I've had the same thing occur with mine a couple of times on the previous .002 firmware. Right before it happened, I noticed my video feed panning left and right. It's hard to tell if it's the mavic yawing, or just the camera. It happens briefly and then the camera controller apparently re-initializes. My video recording also stopped and I had to restart it. This occurs when I'm flying the Mavic straight forward. Out of around 80 flight, just twice it occurred.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25