DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Controller Beeping

Radartk

Reactions
Hi folks,
I have a Mavic Air. Just today the Mavic Air Controller has started to continually Beeping, when you turn it on. This happens if the drone and my iPhone are turned on or not. The controller just keeps Beeping and Beeping.
I tried to attach a MOV video of how the controller continually beeps, but it was not allowed on this thread. Something this thread doesn't allow this type, (MOV), extension.
Thanks for your help,
TK in Tn.

Hi folks,
I have a Mavic Air. Just today the Mavic Air Controller has started to continually Beeping, when you turn it on. This happens if the drone and my iPhone are turned on or not. The controller just keeps Beeping and Beeping.
I tried to attach a MOV video of how the controller continually beeps, but it was not allowed on this thread. Something this thread doesn't allow this type, (MOV), extension.
Thanks for your help,
TK in Tn.
Upload to YouTube and post the link.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Move your sticks-up and down and release- Should cure your problem. When mine does that it tells me sticks are not centered but they are.

Reactions: Radartk
Move your sticks-up and down and release- Should cure your problem. When mine does that it tells me sticks are not centered but they are.
Thanks for your help. I tried what you told me about moving the sticks, but didn't help, Should I try to calibrate the controller or something else?? Thanks, TK in Tn

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukegotit