DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR,,, IN STOCK!!! Ships Today from USA :)

Aerial Media Pros

Reactions
The new Mavic Air is officially in-stock! Black and White Normal and Fly More Combos are IN STOCK and shipping today. Get them before they sell out :)

Home | Orange County

We just flew it here today and it is one of the coolest drones DJI has thus far. It's so small with so much power.

The new Mavic Air, while being closer in size to the $399 Spark, has capabilities closer to that of the Mavic Pro and the Phantom. The new Mavic Air is practically the size of your smartphone. The Mavic Air applies the Spark's user-friendly features of Smart Capture and the Mavic's professional level imagery to complete one epic machine. There really is nothing else out there that has as much bang for your buck.

Want it for free? DJI Store Orange County is offering a chance to win the Mavic Air for FREE! And a little something for everyone else who orders too: 100 orders will receive a landing pad and 60 orders will receive a SD card. Head over to our site for more info! Buy it soon before they all fly off the shelves.

Attachments

• 1st customer.jpg
    1st customer.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 236
Reactions: RicknTX
Oh man. Don’t tempt me. How long to get to Seattle? Leaving on a trip on the 31st...

Oh man. Don’t tempt me. How long to get to Seattle? Leaving on a trip on the 31st...

I am guessing with free shipping 2-3 days to get to Chilly Seattle :)

We will ship as soon as your order is placed with us. Shipping Cut off time today is approx. 5pm Pacific time.

Feel free to reach out to us at 949-333-4226 if you have questions or would like overnight shipping.

Last edited:
LMAO, same here BUT I want to see what some of the experienced pilots
On here think about it ie Msinger, Anthony etc.

Yep you’re right. I’m going to hold off. Too much stress getting it the day before I leave. Will just travel with my trusty Mavic Pro next week!

The new air has some definite serious upgrades over the pro, but it also has some serious downgrades too. I'm waiting for the MP2

I would NEVER deal with someone who says they have it in stock, then immediately contradicts themselves saying the above line.
:eek:

That statement is in reply to the Customer asking about shipping to Seattle. I replied it would ship as soon as "HIS ORDER" came through.

To be Clear, As stated in the OP first post. These are IN STOCK and ready to ship.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Yes, I see that you changed your post. Now it reads "We will ship as soon as your order is placed with us."
And, here's a quote from post #17: "Now you're just trying to be TOO nice/helpful, which is clearly suspicious..."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi