DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air spotlight speed

ioprok

Reactions
Hello, I am trying to figure out spotlight in the mavic air 1, later versions of the drone seem to be able to fix on a stationary subject, this is not 100% valid for the original as I understand. However, my main problem is the speed. It is 0.4-0.6 m/s which is extremely slow given I often want to fly big structures.
Using the POI is not an option as it need to go above the structure and this is not possible in some cases due to regulations.
I do fly the drone manually and get very stable footage, but often I just want to cut down on complexity especially if I need to fly 5-6 or even 7 buildings in a day, add the driving and it is really challenging.
If it makes any difference I have everything in default, except from the EXP, I use 0.15 for all as this allows me to have better control when doing these manual orbits.
I also have litchi app, but given that I dont see the flights in the Go4app I feel alienated from the onestopshop... plus for not reason, I feel that it is not going to work in case of problems.
Potentially this is the speed in order for the drone to keep the 'lock' and I should use more the Air 2s, but I seriously like it more due to its compact size. i literally put it in my jeans pocket.

I guess you will get some answers, but it's sort of like asking about the ford model T, people know it but don't know much about it.

I guess you will get some answers, but it's sort of like asking about the ford model T, people know it but don't know much about it.
Indeed it is an old drone by any measure, and my question is maybe too late. But since I was flying it manual all these years and only recently started using spotlight in the air2s i was curious if someome had the same speed or this is something in the settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes