DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - Is this a crack?

Nope i have same thing mine seems more pronounced on same side as u and barely visible on other....not worried about it. Shes built like a tank... definitely part of molding process

Yeah thank for sharing that picture with me I was so close to taking to dji.

^^no its not a crack dude stop trying to get the guy all riled up ...some might have it some might not....i will say that i just looked at my brothers red air and he has the exact same thing so thats 3 people with same mark same spot.. yea its def part of molding process and doesnt make sense on why there would be a crack there structurally anyways....

Reactions: j_man99
A5753E94-63F6-4E2C-9F18-2AEE449152B4.jpeg
Nope i have same thing mine seems more pronounced on same side as u and barely visible on other....not worried about it. Shes built like a tank... definitely part of molding process
^^no its not a crack dude stop trying to get the guy all riled up ...some might have it some might not....i will say that i just looked at my brothers red air and he has the exact same thing so thats 3 people with same mark same spot.. yea its def part of molding process and doesnt make sense on why there would be a crack there structurally anyways....
No problem ....

Attachments

• F1E865FD-C66F-441C-A211-BF59886D647A.jpeg
    F1E865FD-C66F-441C-A211-BF59886D647A.jpeg
    369.2 KB · Views: 32
Yep if i thought it was a crack it would be shipped back to dji with the quickness.. the only crack problem i ever had with a dji product was with my p4 ....but they were near motors on each leg and u could tell they were cracks not uniform in any way

Hard to tell (super blurry) if that is right spot.. too close. And did u check other side?.... either way im not worried about it ....rather have fun and fly then worry if it starts to look like a crack (like p4 days) then i will worry

Last edited:
Hard to tell if that is right spot.. too close. And did u check other side?.... either way im not worried about it ....rather have fun and fly then worry if it starts to look like a crack (like p4 days) then i will worry
It is of the left side, the darker portion on top is the Onyx cover. Almost below the Mavic Air name on the black part.

Yep if i thought it was a crack it would be shipped back to dji with the quickness.. the only crack problem i ever had with a dji product was with my p4 ....but they were near motors on each leg and u could tell they were cracks not uniform in any way

Well we did find out that it is not crack.

Hard to tell if that is right spot.. too close. And did u check other side?.... either way im not worried about it ....rather have fun and fly then worry if it starts to look like a crack (like p4 days) then i will worry

You talking to me or the other guy?

Also hard to get with pic....see here u cant tell and its focused....

Attachments

• 20180228_004655.jpg
    20180228_004655.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
Other guy.....im 100% confident that is not a crack after just looking at me and my brothers for 10 minutes

It is of the left side, the darker portion on top is the Onyx cover. Almost below the Mavic Air name on the black part.
It would be under mavic air name under the "r" about 3 mm to right . Best way i can describe exact spot

Were you drooling over the sleek curves of your Mavic Air with a magnifying glass and spotted a blemish? :D
:p:D ......thats what i thought. J_man was admiring those curves:D

I tend to agree, looks like a moulding "flaw"

We already established its not a crack ... u probably dont see it because yours molded better/less of an edge on that spot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter