DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC CASES

kingbrad22

Reactions
These things are legit

8286853f9cd20173aa75c27e61d3c5ef.jpg

I have one, had to get rid of the strong smell of the case with febreze.
I read the reviews about that problem. Guess I got lucky with mine because it had no unpleasant smell at all. That was the first thing I checked. LOL! The wife was asking me what the hell I was doing when I opened up the case and stuck my face into it! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I brought this up in another thread. I am a huge fan of these cases except I think they are just a little too loose. I wish they were just a tiny bit smaller to more securely hold both the drone and the RC.

9 out of 10. I would buy them again.

Reactions: kingbrad22
Will the MP fit in that with the props on?

I have that set. Poor quality
Out of curiosity, why do you say that? As I mentioned, I think they are a tad too large but not enough for me to call it poor quality. The exterior shell is rigid enough to prevent normal crush and the zippers work fine. So what bothers you so much about them?

So how exactly do you fit the TX in there with the antenna mod? Cannot imagine any upgrade antenna will be smaller than stock..
Exactly how it's shown in the picture. I'll post more a bit later. The pocket it sits in is nice and deep and the lid also has some room in it. It zips closed without any issues. Makes that side of the case bow ever so slightly but nothing that'll cause a problem.
As you know the nanosync is definitely not smaller than stock. That's why I was happy to see it still fit!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky