DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Controller + Spark

Thanks, too bad! So the price would be 699$ even for who owns a Mavic, who has the courage to buy a drone with no controller anyway?

Personally I feel this is a rip off. The controller should be made cross unit so it would work with other DJI products it's just another way to screw you of your hard earned money. I'm having same issues as got mavic pro and brought an alien tech extender so video doesn't drop behind buildings at short range. But been told it won't work with mavic 2 now that's ridiculous, and was told its to do with being version 1 on the pro and version 2 on the mavic 2 . I just hope they get a competitive drone soon with better customer service

DJI have actually announced the Mavic 1 remote would work with the M2 in the future...

But then the range improvement on the M2 one probably negates your point...

DJI have actually announced the Mavic 1 remote would work with the M2 in the future...

But then the range improvement on the M2 one probably negates your point...
I want the alien tech purely for the fact stock seems to cut out for an object is in the way I never fly out of site or miles away I'm not interested in that as these cost way to much to risk losing it so I bought the alien tech and although boasts 10 miles it awesome for what I need punching threw keeping video clear. .id recommend this for sure as has it own power source. I'm glad you confirmed the controller will work in the future. How I don't know unless there is away making version 1 and 2 software compatible.

There is one if they say so.It's in the FAQ on the Mavic 2 page...

Clipboard01.png

Obviously you won't benefit of the dual band transmission, will be missing the improvements on the controls, and as mentioned probably it won't make a difference since the M2 remote already has improved transmission over the M1 one by about as much as your booster provides.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d