DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic drifting... have to send it back ....wft!!!!!

puravidastyles

Reactions
So my mavic has started to drift.... asked dji support..went though the whole process ..of downloading assistance2 , refreshing last software..

bla bla bla and its even worse than before!!!!

now i have to send it back...but have to now wait two day until dji get back to me!

Not a happy camper as i was supposed to have a shoot with it tomorrow and it will cost me a days work..200 plus euros!!!

I do have dji care... any ideas people?

You can only calibrate compass in an open area, calibrate IMU on a level surface then refresh firmware.
If that won't work you'll have to send in?
What else is there to do, if you are trying to say DJI are responsible for lost earnings you need to have a standby drone for all the other times when something will go wrong.

You can only calibrate compass in an open area, calibrate IMU on a level surface then refresh firmware.
If that won't work you'll have to send in?
What else is there to do, if you are trying to say DJI are responsible for lost earnings you need to have a standby drone for all the other times when something will go wrong.
sorry mate but i disagree. if i spend 1500 euros on anything i expect it to work! and work well!

Reactions: Kewlio
I think having a standby drone is a pretty standard thing if you are in business with drones. Too many variables - and really it works great for 1500 euros, considering the higher end commercial drones are 15-20K. If you can get paid for flying a DJI, you're doing great. Go and get another one to have a backup!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78