DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic is my new Volvo

Former Member

Reactions
After buying selling and repairing over 2,000 DJI drones, the Mavic continues to amaze me in it's durability, reliability and maintainability. Charge the batteries, do my preflight, click the sticks and off to another mundane, run of the mill flight. Sometimes mundane is good, and it's nice having a drone to rely on with no surprises. Mavics, and really all DJI products in general, to me, are trustworthy and dependable, and have earned their place among the most reliable things I have owned.

When I was growing up, we had a Dodge with a slant 6. The body rotted away until the tow truck had to drag it away, but the engine still started. Same with my 365,000 mile Volvo, 1976 BMW R100 bike, 200,000+mile Goldwing and 1968 Piper Cherokee with almost 10,000tt. I thought the days of things lasting forever were gone, but along comes DJI making vehicles that are practically indestructible, reliable, fun, along with cutting edge technology. Makes me feel like a kid again having something I am able to enjoy, but dont have to tune, and can play with in my front yard.

Kudos to DJI for making such stalwart products and allowing us to enjoy them.

I marvel every time I fly my Air and 2P. As you say they just work and given how complex the technology is that’s no mean feat.

They do exactly what I expect each time, every time. Having repaired my friend’s I have seen just how well put together they are too. The design and implementation is second to none.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190