DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Keeps Losing Signal

RoyEP3

Reactions
Hi all. This is the second time my Mavic has fallen out of the sky after losing signal. The motors would just completely shut off and the drone would flip and crash on its back. Luckily, both times it was only 4ft in the air. The RC is connected in DJI Go, but shows Aircraft Disconnected.

First time was firmware v01.03.0500. I thought it was just a firmware issue, so I decided to upgrade to the latest v01.03.0600. It crashed again after about 3 minutes into the flight.

Background info:
GPS is green, IMU calibrated, and compass calibrated before flight. Any ideas? Thanks.

I had one occurrence of a disconnect about 100 yards out but it initiated RTH like it should. The RC shows Aircraft Disconnected or the Go App? You aren't accidentally doing the emergency motor cut? For sure doesn't sound good! -CF

The RC is connected in the go app. The aircraft gets disconnected midflight. I'm sure I'm not initiating the emergency shutoff.

After it gets disconnected, I restart both aircraft and controller and they briefly connect, but eventually disconnect again, all before even taking flight. I've already tried relinking the controller as well.

When I got mine down again and reconnected it did the same thing where it wasn't wanting to stay connected. It is fixed now (don't know how) I may have just called it a day and tried again later but yours sounds like it is a reoccurring problem. I have heard it's a bug running around in the software somewhere. We need some more knowledgeable people than me on here:D. Sorry I don't know more mate. -CF

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan