DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Melt Down!

brodz

Reactions
Watching it burn is kind of satisfying ....the smell is awful!! Im Tempted to put the battery back in , and let it finish cooking
]

Reactions: hookalakupua
Yeah that's my mavic it dropped from 300ft with a motor obstructed message.. I'm just amazed I was able to locate it.. when I turned it on.. I thought I seen a little Puff of smoke so I took it apart and tried turning it on again

Reactions: Wersh
When I found it was upside down with battery still connected but dead and all four props loaded with grass dirt.. also was infested with those little tiny ants that I didn't notice till iwas driving home with it on my lap...does anyone no if there's a way to figure out which motor got obstructed a few minutes into my flight

Wow, turbo boosters .. dang man that’s not good at all, good luck!

Need a little advice Please.. I installed my new ESC main board tonight and it fried instantly ...now I no it's one motor.. i figured that out after removing the one motor and started it up again and the thing boots up and runs with one error saying ESC error.. I can turn it in at least with 3 motors connected ..butt I no the board is toast... So before I buy a new ESC board again and a motor or probably two new fronts ..is there a better way to test the motors ?? Like other than just connecting too a battery and see if they spin.. I actually tested all 4 motors that way and they all spun..butt a motor is burnt up a new board ..same scorched location as my other board...hopefully im explaining this good enough for y'all to understand .. so basically does any one have a procedure (like maybe how I could test with a multimeter)how to test the motors ??? So I no there A O K to use...at this point im just going to buy all 4 new ...stressed sorry if im stuttering ..

5fe5a5498e9df1947a6079185593c26e.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111