DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Dji Accessories Now in stock

DDS

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I've heard this before and have ordered only to find out 2 weeks later and still waiting for a dispatch notification that they were never in stock to start with via online chat!!! ... I'm currently still awaiting my refund after payment was taken almost a month ago... So I'd take this post with a pinch of salt....

I've heard this before and have ordered only to find out 2 weeks later and still waiting for a dispatch notification that they were never in stock to start with via online chat!!! ... I'm currently still awaiting my refund after payment was taken almost a month ago... So I'd take this post with a pinch of salt....
hmm what you waiting for? can i please have your order #

Even with the price reduction of the batteries, it's only a $10 difference between FMK and two individual batteries. I'd still go with the kit.

Reactions: DDS
Ordered a battery a number of weeks ago that still hasn’t arrived yet..does this mean I should get it soon?

I ordered the charging base and an additional battery Monday. Shipped and tracking, expected to arrive tomorrow.

Reactions: AlgebraMan
That “Snap Adapter” is officially the STUPIDEST, silliest and most useless accessory for any drone in the history of drones. I honestly thought it was a spoof when I saw it, but appears to be a legitimate accessory!! ???

Absolute crap!

That “Snap Adapter” is officially the STUPIDEST, silliest and most useless accessory for any drone in the history of drones. I honestly thought it was a spoof when I saw it, but appears to be a legitimate accessory!! ???

You can write your drone registration number on it, for better visibility ;) I was waiting for that lego guy to fall into the props losing his plastic limbs and casing aerial armageddon right in the living room :)

It would be cool if one could connect the RTH button to that monitor light and using morse code communicate with el Chapo in jail.
Any other brilliant ideas for the use of that thing?:)

My charging case and a new battery arrived today. Nice addition to my counter top. Charging a new battery just now. Ring light throbs while charging, and solid when charged or displayed. While charging I use the brick that came with my combo and when displayed I plug it into a USB outlet. Oh, I had to remove the front PGY leg extentions to seat the magnet to the charger properly.
Not a necessary accessory, but I like it.MM dome.jpg

This site has the MM fly more combo at $650, but on sale for $499? This pricing structure makes me quite skeptical.

I saw ‘somewhere” that the incredibly useless SNAP adapter had been used to hold a Gopro 7. Well that would actually be useful for real 4K, time lapse etc. The fact that the wee Mini could actually fly the weight of a GoPro is amazing too...although I would be very careful of its new weird Centre of Gravity and battery load. Still...

You can write your drone registration number on it, for better visibility ;) I was waiting for that lego guy to fall into the props losing his plastic limbs and casing aerial armageddon right in the living room :)

It would be cool if one could connect the RTH button to that monitor light and using morse code communicate with el Chapo in jail.
Any other brilliant ideas for the use of that thing?:)

Yeah. I picked one up and I'm using it as a cheap strobe to make the Mini a little easier to see at night. I set it to the slow flash and it works pretty well. Not perfect but it helps. The nice thing is no need to affix anything permanent on the drone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661