DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Photo Shoot? Does anyone else do this?

Bad Drone

Reactions
Can't help but take some photos of my Mavic after just about every flight...am I the only one? I'm still impressed with this machine every time I take it out.
3fd72ec2b884c1fa3183416712f69b7f.jpg

a7db461be23666bb9d1be17cfdc2bd5c.jpg

e8bb8821280a226a43d33bd2389e41a9.jpg

Perhaps a portrait filter may help smooth out the slightly roughened plastic texture? And you could adjust the angle of the mavic's camera to get more of a glint in it's ND filter. Maybe also a little fill-in flash in the second photo to reduce the harsh shadows..?

Cool photos!

Below, you can see most advanced autonomous creature capable of long distance travels and RTH including avoiding obstacles as well as precise safe landing.
On the left there is also my Mavic:

DSC06121.jpg

By the way, shame on you guys for showing naked pictures of your Mavics. Mine at least has some clothes on... :p

Can't help but take some photos of my Mavic after just about every flight...am I the only one? I'm still impressed with this machine every time I take it out.
3fd72ec2b884c1fa3183416712f69b7f.jpg

a7db461be23666bb9d1be17cfdc2bd5c.jpg

e8bb8821280a226a43d33bd2389e41a9.jpg

Hey @Bad Drone , in your first three pics you can see the little yellowish tab on the top plate of the gimble right above the camera lens. That is one of the protective shipping stickers (why there I have no idea).

Just a heads up as many have had issues with that tab getting caught when the gimble moves around causing either a jerky motion past it or the gimble calibration to fail. Simply grab the yellow tab and peel the protective clear sticker off.

Below, you can see most advanced autonomous creature capable of long distance travels and RTH including avoiding obstacles as well as precise safe landing.
On the left there is also my Mavic:

By the way, shame on you guys for showing naked pictures of your Mavics. Mine at least has some clothes on... :p

I also have one of that. Letting it on daily mission with regular RTH every 3-4 hours to get its battery charged; it's on 160 calories Whiskas.

Your Mavic, it has clothes on but the front hip exposed.. and it seems proud of it?

Reactions: krakow_marcin
Hey @Bad Drone , in your first three pics you can see the little yellowish tab on the top plate of the gimble right above the camera lens. That is one of the protective shipping stickers (why there I have no idea).

Just a heads up as many have had issues with that tab getting caught when the gimble moves around causing either a jerky motion past it or the gimble calibration to fail. Simply grab the yellow tab and peel the protective clear sticker off.
Never seen one thread about this causing a problem. Are they on this site? I'm just curious where to find them.

Reactions: woesch
I was one! Doing searches I found it mentioned a few times, couldn't point you there now though!

Well I left mine on and I have downloaded the latest firmware. I better just throw the thing out... [emoji6]

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78