DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 delivery.

Fattybolatty

Reactions
Hi all Just a heads up,don’t believe the dji store (uk) it says mavic 2 zoom and pro are 3-5 day delivery after cleared funds,boll*cks! I placed my order on Saturday 25th,not showing as despatched so i sent a couple of mails off to dji. The representative said it was 3-5 working days until the items would be despatched ( not delivered as the web site says) and mine should despatch on the 04/09/18! So be warned ordering from the uk you will have a little wait!
De ja vu, takes me back to the debacle of a launch for the original mavic.

Ummm... No. if you can’t wait a few days, as they work hard to fill orders that were placed before you, then so be it, but this is nothing like the Mavic Release where that took 6-9 weeks to actually ship.

Reactions: Kingram
Ummm... No. if you can’t wait a few days, as they work hard to fill orders that were placed before you, then so be it, but this is nothing like the Mavic Release where that took 6-9 weeks to actually ship.
Hey ,don't get me wrong I haven problem in waiting. What they should make clear at the point of check out is a more realistic delivery window. Also the fact they seem to have the delivery estimate on the site rather than the despatch estimate which customer services seem to know nothing about. And i was one who had to wait and wait for the original mavic,should have been a case of once bitten eh!!

Ordered mine the day after release. FedEx showing it will be here Thursday (tomorrow)

Not too shabby, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: SRJ_Mavic_PRO
Hey ,don't get me wrong I haven problem in waiting. What they should make clear at the point of check out is a more realistic delivery window. Also the fact they seem to have the delivery estimate on the site rather than the despatch estimate which customer services seem to know nothing about. And i was one who had to wait and wait for the original mavic,should have been a case of once bitten eh!!
Well I received mine yesterday, and it’s a beautiful piece of hardware. The site, for me says, ships within 1 business day of payment confirmation, which it did and then I got 3 days later straight from China.

I ordered mine on 8/24/18 and it’s scheduled for del tomorrow 8/30/18 and I’m restless as can be waiting on it. So I feel for any of you that had to wait longer than that. I’d be ready to chew an arm off ! Haha

waiting for uk delivery as well, just spoke to DHL - explained the tracking information is inconsistent and its been a week. They said DJI have shipped a bulk shipment (pallets) with them, they will receive them into East Midlands then re package and deliver individually. No estimate on time line but most likely in the next week.... grr...
So DHL are handling logistics and distribution for DJI in this case. It has left China though !

yes, this morning, left heathrow 7am, delivered 7:30am :) loving it.
Now i got to learn to press all those buttons at the same time

yes, this morning, left heathrow 7am, delivered 7:30am :) loving it.
Now i got to learn to press all those buttons at the same time
Love too [emoji846] Pro or Zoom? Really well built, smooth flyer bird...

Zoom... first problem is the 4k video is a bit choppy, perhaps my class 10 sd card is to slow or needs formatting. Very impressed with the video quality compared to anything before

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin