DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro assistant visual sensor calibration woes!

Andy882

Reactions
Hey all

I wonder if anyone can help - I've just bought a Mavic pro and it's told me it needs to setup the vision sensors via the assistant 2 app....

So all goes well, the screen comes up with the dots, I run through all the sequences and it starts to go through the update but eventually says there's a problem with the screen size. It asks me to specify a size and recalibrate. I do this, click on the 'next' button and the calibration screen comes up....

But no dots, and no feed from the sensors! Aaaargh!!!!

I've been through this about 10 times now and keep getting the same problem. I've searched the web but can't find anything relating to this particular issue I've tried running Windows with certificates disabled and a number of different screen resolutions but still no joy

Any help would be appreciated as I'm desperate to get my drone in the air.....

Windows 10, Lenovo laptop pc....

Cheers

Andy

Yes all stickers are off, it seems to be an issue with the pc software rather than the drone itself

I have to use a laptop to do it. My large screen desktop never lets me calibrate the sensors.

Yes I have had similar problems on Windows 10 on my laptop, fortunately I have an older desktop on Win 8 and this works fine.
Yes it is something to with the driver certificates.
Sorry this does not help, but if you can use an older machine on Win 7 or 8 it may work.

So do I need to find an old pre-win 10 laptop from somewhere? This is nuts! Surely there must be some way to make it work with current technology, otherwise I have a £900 doorstop :(

I have lenovo z50 and first time try to calibrate it have same problem....then change my screen resolution to 1080p after that no problem at all....

Reactions: Andy882

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329