DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro average RPM reading

MavicPro

Reactions
Can you guys tell me what the average rpm reading is on your Mavic Pro? Thank you so much!

Can you guys tell me what the average rpm reading is on your Mavic Pro? Thank you so much!
It's a pretty pointless number really and I have absolutely no idea what DJI were thinking in including this.
It would be a different number for each motor (since each corner is accelerating and decelerating constantly to maintain attitude) and is totally autonomously controlled by the flight controller.
It is of no use to the end user and probably some legacy left over from design.
Far more useful would be a total flight time counter or similar.

Sport mode at full forward and up I get to between 8-9K. That being said I don't think its all that useful to have there. Don't like how it forces you to display this over the "radar" map in Sport.

Sport mode at full forward and up I get to between 8-9K. That being said I don't think its all that useful to have there. Don't like how it forces you to display this over the "radar" map in Sport.

I have 530-560 while hovering. I flew today and it was windy and it was hovering around 620 ish. I'm just trying to figure out what is normal and what everyone else is seeing

It's a pretty pointless number really and I have absolutely no idea what DJI were thinking in including this.
It would be a different number for each motor (since each corner is accelerating and decelerating constantly to maintain attitude) and is totally autonomously controlled by the flight controller.
It is of no use to the end user and probably some legacy left over from design.
Far more useful would be a total flight time counter or similar.

I think it's interesting. Just wondering what motor is it displaying for? The highest spinning motor or a average for all 4 motors

I'd imagine average of all. Not very useful but gives kind of a feel of how much power you're asking from the thing which is pretty nice.

I can only guess that the rotors can only operate reliably below an unknown RPM before disintegration.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78