DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro battery & antenna mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typo, but location is everything. One guy out his in the front and it blocked the GPS. I would also make sure to keep the wifi and Bluetooth turned off on the GoPro if it's on the mavic for the GoPro.
Their are some 3D print attachments that clip to the mavic, then you can screw the GoPro mount into it. Some might be selling these also or maybe you know someone with a 3D printer or have one?
For anyone interested, you can find mounts for the top of the M2s now on eBay.Screenshot_20180907-171408.jpegScreenshot_20180907-171405.jpeg

If an FCC approved radio transmitter or antenna is modified in any way, other than bone stock, standing waves not withstanding, it then violates the FCC rules, and cannot be legally operated in the US.
It's good to know, but lots of drones, including mine, are heading outside or already outside the American national airspace. :)

Sorry guys... had to delete a rogue vendor who has been a problem for years. Shannon was another fake profile here to promote a brand of antennas.
Outstanding looking out!

I've often wondered if employees of drone related companies are trolling and pushing their stuff here.

I don't post links that benefit me in any way, but do it to hopefully benefit people in the community based on my experiences, research, love of accessories and other's advice.

I believe our drones have an infinite number of uses and just love this forum where we have such attentive moderators as yourself.

Thank you for sacrifice of time and attention.

Ditto :)... A little meth goes a long way.
[emoji3][emoji106]

I as referred to this thread to read from another member to gain a bit of depth to my knowledge base related to what other members have tried and discussed over time with antenna and battery mods on the MP.

It was an informative couple hours. I'm a disabled and retired military veteran, so I have a bit if extra time on my hands. LOL

Well thank you for your service Elton and we were just poking at ya as that thread was dead, members or some of them are long gone and you were just going on. It’s all good.
But if you would in the future look at the last post to see if it’s old and has died as some of these threads are best just left that way. Read em by all means but let em sleep. :)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Well thank you for your service Elton and we were just poking at ya as that thread was dead, members or some of them are long gone and you were just going on. It’s all good.
But if you would in the future look at the last post to see if it’s old and has died as some of these threads are best just left that way. Read em by all means but let em sleep. :)
Roger, Wilco. Thanks boss!

Reactions: dirkclod
Radio tech is a hobby for many of us. I've been building an improving radio gear since I was a kid, and admittedly, I have a fetish for antenna tech. Often times it's not the distance we are looking for, but rather an improved signal in wifi congested areas - or in my case, a better signal through the heavily forested lands of the Sierra Nevada foothills where I live. Your response demonstrates a lack of desire to fully understand the gear you use to operate your RC craft. I would think that many of us would be interested in learning more about the technology that we literally hold in our hands. By doing so, incidents where you may lose your video signal, while retaining flight control, would result in a calmer reaction, and the proper response to reacquire your signal without immediately hitting your RTH button.

If you own a Mavic, then you are presumably ok with Mavic's stock (best scenario) specs of a 4.3 mile transmission range, which is clearly beyond LOS. And again - YOU already own it. But, you are struggling with a 5 mile range? My brain hurts.

I love this post... I’m not a 4 or 5 miler, YET

But I am looking antenna mods.
I go to my beach house and have been out 2 miles (3.5km) in the clear with no signal loss whatsoever & at home in town with terrain and interference I’m lucky to get just over 1/2 mile (1km) before losing signal.. I just want assurances I will see my mavic back safe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown