DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro owner making problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just mow a large Jesus cross and #MAGA into your lawn. Works wonders for triggering derangement in snowflakes and maybe you'll get lucky.

Fairly certain the peeper is a big fan of the truthteller in the WH, ignorant and rude, the MAGA base.

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
You have to be kidding? Post your address so that when you have friends or family over to BBQ we can send our noisy drones over and hang out. Sheesh...
These guys are all talk, I wouldn't want them around my neighborhood spewing their crap either.

Well I never asked for anyone to come here and see for yourselfs what's going on. I have tried to answer others questions. If you do not believe me just move on to another post.
Well I never said I shot at it or that I was planning to. That's why I wanted to see what other MP owners would do as I said before. As to my neighbors shooting in missing that's on them not me. I hear gun shots all day and even at night like 2am. It's the country.

As for the police they did not give me a formal paper typed and stamped on their letterhead saying we give you rights to shoot it down they said if it was them in that situation that they would shoot it down. So take it any way you want.
After talking to the guy that I think it is the MP has been seen out flying but NOT over my land or the others that he was doing it to regularly.
You do not know me or anything about me to insinuate the Pervert was me or because I don't want to invite strangers over to my place. It is not a neighborhood. It's big chunks of land with few people in between. And if you want to fly and basically harass him like he's harassing the rest of us then come on up. Send me a message when you get up here and I'll meet you someplace. But don't think I am going to bring you to my home to hang out with my family or that you can stay in my home. You better get driving looks like you are down in Fort Myers or Naples area with all them canals.

Don't respond to these people, they are like children trying to get attention. They are offering you NO solution, just sarcasm and calling you a liar. They will go away if they can't goad you. It's always the same ones over and over again on every post I see them on.

Reactions: Vinniemi and wytnyt
Don't respond to these people, they are like children trying to get attention. They are offering you NO solution, just sarcasm and calling you a liar. They will go away if they can't goad you. It's always the same ones over and over again on every post I see them on.
One correction... They are not "like" children............ :)

Lookie there … it only took a whole hour to trigger one by just mentioning it. I'm like a freakin snowflake whisperer.

Don't get your thong in a knot...just a joke. Scroll through late night television for 10 seconds, then report back what you see before going all "holier-than-thou" on me
Fairly certain the peeper is a big fan of the truthteller in the WH, ignorant and rude, the MAGA base.

This thread has become nonproductive and I’m closing it.
Find a thread where someone needs help and help them.
72FCA960-9248-4FA3-9BD3-3BD6C3F61C3E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13