DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Quickshot

mavicsg

Reactions
Hi guys,

I just tested out the Quickshot feature today but need to clarify a few things:

1) I realize playing it back on the DJI GO 4 App seems has a much considerably better quality if I were to choose to say, share and download it into my phone. After downloading the 10-sec video that Quickshot generates, parts of the 10-sec clip becomes pixellated/blurred whereas playing it back simply on the app seems just fine. Any idea why and how to resolve this?

2) Also when I tried to choose the different music available in the App, I realize there is a 'HD' button on the top. Tapping it triggers it on and off with a message saying the original clip is saved to the SD card (or not). I've looked through the SD card and it's always the original clip (>10 sec) that exists in it, so would be great if I could know what that actually means.

Thanks a bunch!

1) - are you recording in 4K? Is the phone you're downloading to 4K capable?

2) I'm not sure what screen you're in but I'm guessing the HD switch toggles between selecting the Hi-res version on the SD card and the lower-Res version on your phone. Post a screen shot.

1) - are you recording in 4K? Is the phone you're downloading to 4K capable?

2) I'm not sure what screen you're in but I'm guessing the HD switch toggles between selecting the Hi-res version on the SD card and the lower-Res version on your phone. Post a screen shot.

1) Nope, it was in 2.7k and I'm on an iPhone X.

2) Here's the screenshot.

For reference's sake, here's the link to the video saved to my phone:

Notice how things get incredibly pixellated halfway through!

Attachments

• IMG_1214.jpg
    IMG_1214.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 17
Okay. I've seen that with some close to the ground stuff I've shot. The speed-up is the drone flying faster right? I found that shooting at about +/-5MPH at a pretty low altitude the video turns to $#!7. Just like yours did. Try maintaining the same speed as you did at the beginning of the shot and see if it doesn't get better all the way up. What kind of settings did you have on the camera?

To be honest, I can't recall the settings, but I didn't change anything so everything (i.e. the speed) was at its default. All I wanted to do was just to test the Helix Quickshot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes