DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro .....

Check to see what the transmission rate is to your phone. If you have it at a specific setting, you can only go to a specific resolution (ie. Smooth Mode = 1080p 60fps). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Thanx,i go tested when come home.

And the other thing...what settings have set up for battery warnings? I have nov set 20% and 10%...If i fly to far then automaticly send alert for battery alarm that is battery enough only for rth... So for what is the % alarms?

Thanx

Depending on my flight but normally I keep mine at 20% and 10%.

I have now tested 4K video...and again a problem.
I have download videos on my computer and i have see that the video is choppy...some time play ok and after a secound again chopppy. That is oll video...in 2.7K its ok. Firmware bug?

Solved: Install vlc for 4k and its ok now.

Last edited:
There are several limiting factors when you see choppy video. 1 @ 4k video, you are limited to 30fps. In Tripod mode, the choppy/jitters are not too noticeable because you are flying at a snails pace and turning is also slow. What you are normally used to is right around 60fps for smooth movement. 2, playback of 4k video can get choppy if your PC cannot handle it. I have a fairly decent laptop and once and a while I get jitters because something in the background kicked on. When I edit the video, there are no stutters/jitters/choppy-ness.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngH