DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro .....

zinko

Reactions
Hello!

Today i was flying mavic pro... mavic is new fly tvo times.

And today i think i was a litle bit from lost the drone... Here is the problem: I was fly the mavic 15.min,and have tried sport mode...its good by the yay:) By 36% battery has been trigerred alarm (the battery is enaugh only for RTH) Avalibele flight time on screen was 9.min. OK. switch to normal mode... mavic was 30m away from mee... so why the alarm??? By 36%. Red light was blinket on mavic. I hawe set battery warning to 30% and another to 10%.(factory)
So than fly mavic too mee...it was only a 1.m from me...i was able too touch the mavic..avalible battery 8.min. And than....wooow the remote control has freezzen the rpm has stop,all on the controller has freezed...controls for mavic not respons....on dji go app...all freezed...an the left corner upside was red DISCONECTED...pres pause button nothing all dead..****..i look at the drone....mavic has stay 10.secound... and then the yelo light has startet blink...the mavic has going foward..and then stop..then go a little up,and then 15m to the home point and land on start point. Thanks that has no going home to the set altitude(i have set to 500m).

So whats wrong with my mavic?

Rth set to five hundred meters.... Serious?

For first flys..if something go wrong. I have on other djs product set 200m.

Probably the reason it told you it only had enough battery to RTH at 36%, is because you had RTH set to 500m. That would mean that the Mavic would use a large amount of its remaining capacity to climb that high, and then come down again from that height. (120m max height is common in most countries).

Ok thanx...i didnt know that calculate the rth altitudo too. Thats ok than.

And the freeze?

why wil bee this problem for freeze? The mavic has the altitude by freez 1m. Mavic has newer reach altitude 500m! I fly araund 100m. I was just set for first flying 500m,then will bee set to 200.

So if you were like 50 ft away and running low and it had to go to rth you would expect it to climb all the way to 500 meters just to come that 50ft and then come straight back down again? I think you need to rethink that logic. If there are 500 M obstacles between you and it while it's flying that sounds like another problem.

Maybe your Disconnect caused by device (phone) or your environment,?

So if you were like 50 ft away and running low and it had to go to rth you would expect it to climb all the way to 500 meters just to come that 50ft and then come straight back down again? I think you need to rethink that logic. If there are 500 M obstacles between you and it while it's flying that sounds like another problem.
I do apologize I did not mean to come off as sounding snippy but actually you should refer to YouTube cuz they do have some excellent hints of how to set return to home for the mavic

Reactions: Flycaster
Hey!
Today the same ****!
Three times disconected! Disconected mind active track,thanx for return to home! Thats sux! The same freeze remote controller and the app...when disconected i see the fone was stop charging,then quick shud down the controller and start it again,and was bee ok! What will hapend if i fly in forrest i think the 100% crash up to three becous of RTH! Than again two times one mether front from mee all freez...not responsed to my controll... i am scarry fly it again:(
Its broken dji mavic i thing.. I gues the conntroler must bee working all the time not freeze...
I hawe set rth altitude to 200m

:(

What device/s and FW/Apps are you using w/ your MP?
Maybe we should established that 1st before anymore troubleshooting.
Otherwise all the advise you're getting here are useless if we found out that your device/s are not supported or have known issues.

Reactions: Oconnb910
Hey

I use dji go 4.app 4.1.0
Phone is samsung galaxy s8.
But,i will bee understanding that frozen app or phone...but the controller? With dji phantom 3-standard-and advanced has newer happen this,the app was frozen a lot times,but the remote didnt lost connection with drone.

Thanx for helping guys!

Zinko, you have 7.0 os on you phone? Most probably. It is a known that a lot of android 7.0 phones' app crash. Bring up the app drawer and relaunch the app. Mine always starts back right up with full video and controls.

Zinko, you have 7.0 os on you phone? Most probably. It is a known that a lot of android 7.0 phones' app crash. Bring up the app drawer and relaunch the app. Mine always starts back right up with full video and controls.
Sucks when it happens though.....Don't it.

Sucks so much that I'm getting an ipad mini 4 just to make it a dedicated device for the Mavic. I really do not want the app to crash when I have my goggles on.

Hey thanx!

I have try the iphone 6 three times today...works perfect! Now i use iphone only for mavic. I dont know why i hawe go on SAMSUNG! Apple rules:)

Thanx for helping!

I dont belive how rock staddy is in the air..and all funcionality...werry cool.

I have only see that on iphone cannot set video to 4K why is this so? Only 2.7K

Reactions: Oconnb910
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna