DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic vs. Sun - flares problem

Gugiamara

Reactions
Hello everyone! I bought Mavic week ago, everything seems to be fine, but yesterday I was shooting around noon, it was quite sunny weather at a particular angle in the image appeared a lot of strange flare. Is it okay (because small lens/sensor)? Or is it deffect/error? Thank for your help or advice! :)

Attachments

• IMG_8528.PNG
    IMG_8528.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8529.PNG
    IMG_8529.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8532.PNG
    IMG_8532.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 95
Perfectly normal. If you are flying with the bubble on, and you're not expecting spray or dust, remove it. If using filters, try multicoated ones. But some angles will just catch sunlight and you can't avoid it. Find angles and times to shoot which will use the light to best advantage.

Thanks very much for your answer. I do not use bubble, so it makes even without cover. would help me ND filter or sun hood cover?

I too get these "sun blotches." I don't think it is normal, although others have said it is. Your post is the only other one I can find with this type of "flare."

Have you noticed a "bubble" under your lens glass? Mine has one, but I have no idea if this is contributing to the issue.

I too get these "sun blotches." I don't think it is normal, although others have said it is. Your post is the only other one I can find with this type of "flare."

Have you noticed a "bubble" under your lens glass? Mine has one, but I have no idea if this is contributing to the issue.

Please, can you post some examples of your videos/photos? I think, i dont have any bubble under lens.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett